torstai 18. elokuuta 2011

' 49 Days '





SPOILER ALERT, DUNNO
I just finished watching a korean drama  49 Days. To be honest, I have never, EVER cried so hysterically as I did with this one. Not Secret Garden, Boys Over Flowers nor I'm sorry I love you could do this. No. All of them made me cry, but for the last 3 episodes of 49 Days .. Hysterical tears.
I got amazed how everything turned upside down, Ji Hyun and Min Ho's love, In Jung, Seo Woo and Ji Hyun's friendship and .. Ahh, all episodes left me with O.O face.


Gotta say, Lee Yo Won ( Song Yi Kyung ) was an amazing actress. As Ji Hyun's soul went into her body, she changed exactly like Ji Hyun's character, and then suddenly again Song Yi Kyung's character. So, I really appreciate her acting skills <3
And I really loved both characters. By both actors, both characters. And I felt so bad for both T-T
Wish I could change the ending .. I WANT A HAPPY ENDING !!





Favourite character, definitely the Scheduler <3 He's so random and fun, and it would be amazing to do stuff like he does. Though, he's dead ..
I felt so bad when he got the last day with Yi Kyung T-T  .. so much crying ..

And Han Kang ! I loved Han Kang <3 How he actually loved Ji Hyun and .. I just loved his character too. How he was the bad-ass one in school, but actually the one truly warm hearted, didn't tell anything about Ji Hyun to Min Ho, because they were getting married. Just ..
                                     Han Kang = love <3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti