sunnuntai 21. elokuuta 2011

Never break - break my heart ~

What's up people ?
I don't know how many readers I actually have, but doesn't matter. Blogging feels fun n__n

Apology of the challenge updates - haven't been doing them. I find it really hard, and I actually was about to leave some parts out .. BECAUSE OF MY FRIEND XD damn you sunghyun.


I have no idea what you can see in the photo. I just felt so good one day walking home from school when it rained. And I had no umbrella, but who cares ! I enjoyed it, felt good while walking in the rain. So refreshing ~
AND NO ! This is not my home road XD
Just a shortcut to the main road.
Can be used only when there's no snow T-T
I shall take a picture when there's snow here :D





I should be off to sleep soon. This is my newest cover I made just today n__n
I failed a bit .. No instrumental, voice cracks, messed up with pronouncing and lyrics.
I shall re-do it when I find instrumental, if I find my voice working with instrumental, without the originals singing.. :D

Untill tomorrow~ Gonna upload few days of the challenge that I've missed and I'm gonna dye my hair YAAY XD

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti