tiistai 30. elokuuta 2011

She's alive

Hello guys~
It's been a while again, sorry ):  I don't usually get it why people are so busy with schools, but now that I really am busy with changing school in the middle of the first period, I understand that it can be hard and busy. Though I've been hanging out with my friends too, but mostly I've been running between 2 cities because of school (only 30km though), and the pressure knowing that I should be able to do some lines for my dear projects is pushing me too.
SORRY FOR YOU LEADERS, I don't know if any of you reads this though

So, why I've been busy is that I had 2 schools I went to, but I just decided to cut the other one, so I became a high school student now. I have an easy period before midterm, so don't worry. I'll be able to blog more. And be able to practice my singing. I got told I sound like I'm dying today, so I gotta improve. Aaaand I should start losing weight for real T-T  I've been just gaining some .. ANY TIPS ?

What's up on the happy side .. Well .. Easy period in school :D  Aaaaaaand .. My dear friend has birthday soon, SHOUT OUT TO OMER ! Yeyeye. Ummm what more could be nice to mention .. I've been buying some last piece's of top's from a shop, for sale. Erm I guess that's it ?

WORST PART OF MY LIFE AT THE MOMENT IS THAT I'M LOSING MY BABY TT-TT  .. aka my laptop. I don't know what you thought. I got my laptop for free when I started school last year, because that's how the school started to work just last year. But to keep it, I should've been there for all 3 years. Which I don't want to do. No use at all for the future plans I have. KOREA WAIT FOR ME <3

I've been taking random pictures again. And I ordered my glasses ! Haha yeah I'm almost blind, realized when I went to check my sight last week.

Representing Himawari Taiyou Project, the latest single of us down below n_n ;



And representing Fuitmix Project too, they're having auditions right now (:



RWell, that's all for now :3 See you all again soon n__n


~ enve







Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti